[mythtv-users] Sound problem

Ceesjan van Hattum hattum at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 12:12:02 UTC 2009

I've tried several combinations of AC3 and DTS over SPDIF, but without any success.
music is playing perfect as well as mplayer.
Meanwhile, i've read that it might be usefull to check wheter or not a recorde tv-program
includes soundtrackes by playing the record file by mplayer.
I've some short recordings and can play them within mythtv.

Does any one know how to extract the recording and/or load it in mplayer outside of mythtv?
Ceesjan van Hattum