[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:54:35 UTC 2009

> Was the wording of my constructive status report off?
> Why does everybody forget about me trying valgrind?
> Why is everybody hostile?
> Is it the crisi$ zeitgeist?

Although I wouldn't expect this level of introspection, it would be
reasonable to assume that if everyone is responding this way, that you
may be in the wrong.  I don't know if it's language barriers, but you
are coming across as very intractable and not at all willing to do any
work to help.  You may not know who has been responding to you, but
several of them have been myth devs.  You have burned those bridges
and I know they are no longer interested in spending an ounce of
energy helping you with this.

I mean this in a friendly, helpful way:  You need to re-evaluate the
way you are behaving.

Robert