[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 7 17:41:48 UTC 2009

ryan patterson wrote:
> You are being very obtuse.  It is clear a solution to your problem
> will involve you doing some work or spending some money.

Pffff.
You picture everything the wrong way.
As If I don't want to do anything.
That's a lie and you know it.
Why else would I start (again..) about the whole situation?
Why would I post some constructively meant questions/ideas at the bottom
of that status mail?

About spending money on hardware I don't need:

What if I spend it on a fee for a programmer?
(just forget about me paying for the multirec feature)