[mythtv-users] slim case for front-end Silverstone LC19

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Jan 7 15:35:43 UTC 2009

Phil Wild wrote:
> Hello MythTV users,
>
> Has anyone experience with this case?
>
> http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=lc19
>
> I am looking at building a frontend with onboard graphics Asus
> M3N78-EM motherboard. I am planning on the unit being diskless...

I have not seen nor used this case, but I have an LC-11M and I am wuite
impressed with the engineering and design of Silverstone cases. They put
  some thought into building it right (like Antec, for another example)
so I don't think you will go far wrong.

But what about your remote? Does this come with an IR setup like (most)
other Silverstone cases?

Geoff