[mythtv-users] Small front-end PC with HDMI 1920x1080p

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jan 7 14:47:09 UTC 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 5:45 AM, OCG Technical Support wrote:

> I know this topic comes up every couple of months, but at the rate
> hardware is changing it’s probably time to ask again...
>
> Any suggestions for the smallest front-end PC available with HDMI
> output?  I’d like to mount a small PC behind my flat screen, as a
> Myth front-end.  HDMI 1920x1080p would be nice...

http://www.cappuccinopc.com/
Certainly not cheap, but very small and some made specifically to
mount behind your LCD.

I'm planning on using one of their cases and mounting brackets but
with a Zotac motherboard with a VDPAU compatible GPU on it:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813500021

-Brad