[mythtv-users] (OT)Schedules Direct, Google checkout and credit checks

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 7 12:18:19 UTC 2009

ryan patterson wrote:
> After that everytime I made a return at that store they would call a
> couple of weeks later and ask if I had really returned the item or
> not.

thats just piss poor business practice.  they have an internal problem
with employees, so they are asking external customers to fix it for
them. whoever brainstormed that one deserves a medal.  myself, i wouldnt
shop there, and would make it perfectly well known as well.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com