[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 6 22:32:28 UTC 2009

Nick F wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM, steve <sfreilly at roadrunner.com
> <mailto:sfreilly at roadrunner.com>> wrote:
>
>     you know i tried that last night too, and all i got was a flashing
>     screen like it was going to start but didnt.  close myth, and it opens
>     no problem.  doesnt myth use opengl or something like that and boxee as
>     well, only one can use it at once?  stab in the dark here...lol, anyway
>     i googled and only found one instance of the same problem, and noone
>     answered the post.  so if anyones got a pointer would be appreciated.
>     thanks!
>
> What distro are you using?  Mine is Ubuntu 8.10 with a self-compiled
> myth -fixes branch and an intel video driver (this particular frontend
> is a mac mini.  Worked more-or-less out of the box for me.  (Of course
> I'll probably go home now and get the same problem as you!)

8.10 here. nvidia 5200, drivers work fine for xvmc, acceleration, etc.
everything including myth and boxee separate, but both will not run at
the same time.  i was going to try and enable logs on boxee later
tonight and see if it spits anything when i try and start it from myth.

--
Steve Reilly
http://reillyblog.com