[mythtv-users] Scheduling a Recording Doesn't

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:38:07 UTC 2009

I had recording working; but now when I try to schedule a recording
from the program guide, I go in and say "Record this showing only."
(forgot the exact phrasing), and then do save settings.  There is no
error on the screen or in mythfrontend.log or mythbackend.log, but if
I go right back into that screen it still has "Do not record this
program" (again, forgot the exact phrasing).  Any ideas on what could
cause this?

Also, I removed some channels from schedules direct, and ran
mythfilldatabase --remove-new-channels; but those channels still show
up.  Is there a table that I can delete to get a real database that
starts from scratch?

Charles