[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Weekly Builds Have Been Updated

Noah Markon nmarkon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:19:07 UTC 2009

> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/timeline
> or the View Changes button at the bottom when browsing the source here:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/
> Unless you mean specifically with mythbuntu. I have no idea about that.

Thanks, the first link is more of the data I want, however it displays
the changes to everything, I'm only using the fixes branch, is there a
way to only see the fixes-branch?

I'm sort of looking a combination of the two links, I would like to
see the differences between changesets for the fixes branch, not the
diff of the code.