[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

Joel Means means.joel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:58:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2009, at 12:45 PM, Jonno wrote:
>
>> In which case I guess I need to know how to switch between
>> Boxee and Myth with my remote :-D
>
> I leave the frontend running and I added an item to the main menu to
> launch boxee. Select it and use boxee normally with my remote and exit
> when I'm done - then I'm back in the frontend. Even my 11 year old can
> do it. :)
>
> -Brad

Ditto here.  I added XBMC and Boxee to my Myth menus and just exit
them when I am done.  I use Boxee for streaming media, and Myth for
recordings, but I prefer XBMC for organizing and viewing my video
collection.  My (non-techie) wife can easily pull up videos for the
kids in XBMC.

Joel