[mythtv-users] MythBox frontend for XBMC

jarpublic at gmail.com jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:53:07 UTC 2009

I just found out about this from over in the XBMC forums:
http://xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43115. It looks like a forked version
of the old mythtv python scripts for XBMC. It has added commercial skip and
a lot of other features from the regular frontend. Is this related to the
Google summer of code project that was supposed to produce a more full
featured frontend interface for XBMC? Did anything come of that? It looks
like a separate project to me. It looks like it is Linux (maybe windows,
osx) only, but apparently won't work on an xbox. I think I will try this out
on my mythbuntu box. I would love to hear anybody elses experiences.