[mythtv-users] Australian components

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:11:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I am in two minds as to how to go... I have a
linux server in my house already that does a lot of things and is
probably due for an upgrade so I could make it a mythtv backend as
well but I was planning on going for simplicity to start with.

The front end parts are probably more important to me to make sure I
get good mpeg2 playback at 1080i with as little cpu usage as possible
(quiet and low power). I need it to be very reliable and boot fast for
the wife acceptance factor.

Combined hdmi audio and video would be great if achievable...

Cheers

Phil

Tel: 0400 466 952
Fax: 0433 123 226