[mythtv-users] Is there a table of PVR-350 Stream Types?

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 4 19:36:21 UTC 2009

I want to know the differences between the "Stream Types" that you can choose from in the Recording Profiles.  Is there a table somewhere that compares them all?

I find that my current recordings can't be played back on Windows Media Player without running them through Video Redo.

I know that VLC will play them, but not everyone has it.

I'd rather select a more compatible Stream Type.

Thanks.

 Beny

"If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the precipitate."