[mythtv-users] HDTV as UPnP devices... list of TVs that work and ones that don't work??

Rob Greene robgreene at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:35:18 UTC 2009

I don't think it's quite that easy.  From what I was able to find via
surfing, there are other DNLA or UPnP calls that the Samsung TV is
making that MythTV doesn't support.  It does run Linux and suport
MPEG2 which is what all my HDHomeRun content is recorded as.  So I
think part of this comes down to the UPnP support in MythTV (or maybe
a superset of UPnP).
-Rob