[mythtv-users] QProcess error and a verrryyy long delay in starting the frontend (svn 20073)

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:00:30 UTC 2009

Running the (very) latest trunk and I'm getting a very long pause at
startup of the frontend,

2009-02-28 19:46:58.214 Found mainmenu.xml for theme 'blootube-wide'
QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.

Is all that appears as it pauses, and that's with -v all,extra

I've got use to a segfault that happens when I start the frontend
which means I just have to kick it off another 3-4 times but with the
long delay thats now quite a pain in the vernaculars to say the least.
Thought it might be mythmusic causing it as there was an error
regarding cdrecord just prior to the QProcess line but after disabling
the mythmusic plugin it still occurs. Question is does anyone have any
ideas on how to debug this?
Google and all the usual suspects where less then enlightening on this
one sadly...

Ta in advance,

Rafael.