[mythtv-users] Chris Isaak

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Feb 27 14:03:54 UTC 2009

Commercials Help Viewers Enjoy Shows Time
<http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/2009/02/commercials_help_viewers_
enjoy.php>

A new study shows that commercial interruptions often make television
shows more enjoyable, Time
<http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1881927,00.html>
magazine reports. When annoying breaks end, viewers are happy to have
their program back, according to the study, called "Enhancing
Television-Viewing Experience Through Commercial Interruptions."
-Jon Lafayette

One of the things I really find I'm enjoying on Hulu is the lack of ads.

Maybe it's just me but the amount of times I catch myself
saying....another freaking ad that I'm paying for when watching Time
Warner.....didn't we pay for cable tv so that they would have less ads?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net