[mythtv-users] Sched Direct shows Lost from 9:00-10:11?

Jason Weida jason.m.weida at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:11:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Joel Means <means.joel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will mention two things.  First, my schedule shows Lost ending and
> Life on Mars beginning at 8:06 (MST).  So I am not sure where your
> overlap may have come from.  The second, and more important thing, is
> that I have applied the HDHR Multirec (patch #6138) for 0.21-fixes and
> no longer have problems like this.  It allows me to put in padding on
> both shows, with overlap, without any conflicts.  I start early and
> end late by two minutes on both shows, and now I don't get a split in
> the middle of the last scene on Lost (or the first scene of Life on
> Mars).  If you are comfortable patching and compiling on your own, I
> would recommend this patch.
> Joel

Thanks for all the feedback.  My problem description was unclear, I was not
sure if it's a SD problem or not.  Apparently it is not.  I *thought*
multirec was built in to myth, but I'll see if I can apply this patch for
the HDHR.  That will likely fix my issue.  I also was not aware that if I
built in the padding that it would be reflected in the program description
times, so live and learn.