[mythtv-users] No AAC Audio with Internal Player

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 25 04:33:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:33:52AM +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2009/2/25 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net>:
> > Could you try the packages that are in the "testing" area (the ones
> > with the "bijou" in the release name?
>
> Trying to browse any directories currently result in:
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /dist/el5/ on this server.

There is an error in the generation of the index files between
hibernate-tuxonice and libjpeg-static, which I'm trying to hunt
down. But the deeper indexes are there, as is the yum/apt/smart repo.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net