[mythtv-users] Trouble getting manually added QAM channel to recieve

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 19:30:23 UTC 2009

My pcHDTV3000 is set up as a DVB card. It works just peachy-keen for the digital channels that the scanner picks up on its own (the big-network channels); all I have to do with those is manually add the XMLid (from the broadcast TV lineup for my area).

I'll work my way through the Wiki article you linked too. It is a little dated, but I suspect the hands-on aspect they used back then might be what is called for.

I wonder if these new channels are using something other than north american ATSC. My HDTV set can pick them up just fine.

Thansk!