[mythtv-users] 0.22 themes - what have people seen?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:53:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:04 AM,  <paul10 at planar.id.au> wrote:
>> A couple of links to get you started :-)
>
> Aha, that would be a pretty poor effort of looking on my part then
> wouldn't it!!  Some very good stuff there, and some things I was trying to
> understand from the theme files themselves is probably making more sense.

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I am trying to get a
sense as to what kind of horsepower will be required to get all this
new eye candy running well.  I can currently play my HD recordings and
have a Sempron 3100+ (I know I am pushing the limits of that
processor, but it works fine for me w/o using xvmc).  I also have the
OpenGL fades on and no problem there.

Can I expect to be able to take advantage of most of the new features
of the mythui?