[mythtv-users] atrpms (was: Re: ATrpm for Fedora 9)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Feb 24 16:00:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:44:28PM -0500, David George wrote:
> On 02/23/2009 06:05 PM, Neil Japlit wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new to the MythTV world and linux but i am still trying to figure
>> out how to build one.  My question is how can i obtain the ATrpm for
>> Fedora 9?  I go to the atrpm.net <http://atrpm.net> site but the link
>> does not work when i click on the Fedora 9 version.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions?
>

> It is actually http://atrpms.net (there is an s in there).
>
> I have noticed the problem also.  Keeps saying Forbidden.  The other
> distros on atrpms do it also, so probably a systemic problem.  I've just
> been using a mirror until it is fixed.  http://atrpms.net/mirrors/

Only the /dist/ URLs seems to be broken. Try

http://atrpms.net/name/mythtv/

instead. Or even better, why not use yum?

rpm -Uhv http://dl.atrpms.net/all/atrpms-repo-9-2.fc9.i386.rpm
yum install mythtv

(replace i386 with x86_64 if you need to)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net