[mythtv-users] HDHomerun in Australia w/MyhtTV

MrVining myth-user-discussion at mrvining.com
Mon Feb 23 05:52:41 UTC 2009

On Feb 21, 2009, at 3:51 AM, Ben Coleman wrote:

> Just found out Silicon Dust have released the HDHomeRun in
> Australia. It's $50 discounted as an introductory offer.
>
> Has anyone in Australia got this baby up and running with MythTV .
> 20 or later? Was it painful? Or is it really as easy as it sounds?
>
> This seems like a very friendly way to get things working w/linux &
> myth as I know how painful my original tuners were to get running.
>

> Regards,
>

> BC.

I haven't used one in Australia, but I can tell you that the ATSC
version is just epic over here in the USA.  I just started using
Linux and MythTV for that matter, and so far setting up the HDHomeRun
was by far the easiest part of the painful 3 week process it has been
getting my feet wet with Linux / MythTV.