[mythtv-users] anyone setup firewire on 3250HD using mac os x backend?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Sun Feb 22 02:00:26 UTC 2009

I was playing with installing mythtv on my friends Intel Mac using
HDHomerun and his firewire 3250HD settop box. I could not get it to
record anything off the firewire. We don't have a channel list / guide
yet because we did not want to subscribe to datadirect until we knew
if it was going to work. How would I configure a channel manually for
the firewire box? Do I just use the actual channel number? What goes
in the frequency setting?

Thanks,
James