[mythtv-users] Can't use 'delete and allow rerecord' for recordings when the file is missing

jarpublic at gmail.com jarpublic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:14:38 UTC 2009

> Yes, it is the same as delete and re-record.  It sets duplicate to 0 in
> oldrecorded which is the same as mythweb does (at least at the time I
> created the patch).

Yeah that is what it did when I manually removed all of mine the other
day. I looked at the oldrecorded table and the recordings had
recstatus -3 and duplicate 0. So it seems identical to selecting
'delete and allow re-record'. Thanks for the work, I don't have any
recordings, so I can't lose them at the moment. Give me a few weeks to
get in to the 100 GB range, then we will see if your script is up to
snuff ;-).