[mythtv-users] Looking for Dual Head Help

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:26:54 UTC 2009

> He wants 2 separate X sessions on a dual-head card.  The only way to do
> that is via Xephyr on each head.  If you have two single head cards, then
> you can do it with separate X sessions in your xorg file.
>
> --Yan

He said that but I don't think he needs that.  He thought that was a
solution to a problem his is having with his mouse but I believe there is
a simpler solution.  He wants to do what I am doing and I don't use anything
fancy.

I am unclear what he means by his mouse being locked up in a mouse jail
though. I don't have any mouse jail.

Allen