[mythtv-users] VDPAU field report

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:36:23 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:30 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/19 Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com>:
>> this appears to have been a bug that looks to have been recently fixed
>> in Trunk, so perhaps when Jean-Yves updates his build he will be able
>> to get the fix working in his build as well.
>
> It was fixed less than 12 hours ago ...
>
> I can't spend my time pressing refresh all the time to see if there
> have been a change to the vdpau code !
> (though I did it for a while)

Sorry, I did not mean to rush you into doing this, I just happen to
read the commit list before going through the user list so I saw it. I
know you seem to be doing a build a week roughly, so all I meant was
that you will hopefully be able to get the fix in for the next build
you do (not that you should do a build ASAP for Yeechang, as much as
I'm sure he'd like to see that little bug squashed ;-)

I got my frontend back up last night with the new hardware (including
9300IGP) so hopefully I'll have time to install your build tonight and
play around (rather giddy to try it after all the success people have
had).

--
Steve
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Steveadeff