[mythtv-users] IPTV recordings confused about duration

Andrew Congdon andrew.congdon at iplatinum.com.au
Wed Feb 18 20:09:54 UTC 2009

I've been using TPG's (my ISP) IPTV for some time now.
LiveTV is fine but it's impossible to watch recorded programs.

If the recording is an hour and a half long when playing it back
it finishes after a minute or so. If I skip forward it skips 30
minutes instead of 30 seconds but shows that it skipped 30 seconds
of the 1 minute 30. Skipping backwards seems more sensible
but I can still only play the programme for a minute or so.

Anyone else seeing something like this?

BTW, the streams are H264 encoded.