[mythtv-users] Leaving...

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:12:07 UTC 2009

> This service is being provided free of charge by the MythTv people.
> How incredibly arrogant to just dismiss their requests as to how
> you use it!

I in no way want to wast anyones resources particularly ones
generously provided by the good people at mhthtv.  I am sorry if I
offended anyone.

Just for a sanity check.  Are you aware that all the email from this
list for the last year would fit on under 2 cents worth of HD
space?[1] and would take the space to record about 2 minutes of HD OTA
video?

Before you call someone arrogant for wasting something, you should
check if there really was something wasted.

Allen

[1] I deleted all email from my account except the mythtv messages
that I have saved for 11 months.  Google reported that the space used
was 129MB.  1T disk cost $100 so it is $0.10 per GB or .13 cents for
11 months of messages.