[mythtv-users] Xbox FE - 0.21 playback config

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:12:21 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I upgraded my myth setup to 0.21 on the weekend and upgraded a Xebian
Xbox to debian etch.  Since then that FE has been running like a dog,
and struggles to playback smoothly.

I have set up the FE to use the CPU-- profile, since that is most
successful, but I was wandering what other users have for their Xbox
FEs?

I have a second spare Xbox which I will play with tonight using alex
fishers repo that has the 0.21 packages there for stock Xebian (I
think).  Anyone else gone that route with success?

Cheers,
Whytey