[mythtv-users] OT - Unkillable Firefox Thread Problem

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Tue Feb 17 23:08:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, February 17, 2009 3:01 pm, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Ideas anyone?

My first impulse for any weird firefox problem is to start over with a new
profile directory.  "mv .mozilla .mozilla.old" and then see if that helps.
 You can always copy your bookmarks file out of the old profile if the new
one fixes the problem.

Also, the Firefox forums have been fairly helpful to me in the past and
may be a more productive place to direct your question.