[mythtv-users] Leaving...

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Feb 17 22:36:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, February 17, 2009 2:35 pm, Dean Harding wrote:
>> When someone on a mailing list publicly declares "I'm leaving!"
>> and threatens to take their ball and goes home, they're almost
>> always fishing for compliments.  They want people to tell them
>> how important they are and beg them to stay.  Even when they
>> *are* important the attempt to troll for personal validation
>> always annoys me.
>
> Except Brad HASN'T responded to any of these comments, which indicates he
> actually HAS left...

Yeah, well, nobody's begged him to stay...  :-)

But... Nothing is forcing anyone to read any of this stuff.  Mine goes
into a folder and it's purged at midnight of anything older than 3 days.
Searching archives?  Google does it better than I could.

--
  o__

You are an adult when you realize that everyone's an idiot sometimes. You
are wise when you include yourself.