[mythtv-users] "It works"... but really it doesn't. [Mythweb]

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:41:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Reid Anderson <reidsanderson at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am having a problem with the mythweb interface.  Everything was
> working fine last week and I was able to view schedules, setup
> recordings, browse and listen to music, watch recordings, etc through
> the web interface.  I ran an update late last week (which I seem to
> recall included php among the list of 10 or so updates) and since
> then, I have not been able to access the web interface of mythweb.  I
> tried reinstalling mythweb today and that didn't work either.  I can
> get the "It works" page when I access the root level of the site
> (http://[mydvrname].[dyndnsdomain].org:xx80), but when I add /mythweb
> to the address I get the following...

Always a good time to link to


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20090217/c925b6cc/attachment.htm>

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list