[mythtv-users] VDPAU field report

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:39:32 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/17 Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com>:
> Of course.

Could you tell me what your exact settings are ?
Did you change the process priority by any change ?

I'm yet to use any of the 2X deinterlacers on HD materials with either
my 8400gs or my 9400 IGP

> No video preview involved. Upcoming Recordings/Scheduled Recordings is
> the list of, well, scheduled recordings. The issue only affects the
> special in-playback version, and definitely didn't exist before my
> move to r19990/180.29. Cosmetic only, but odd.

Interesting...
Could you tell me how precisely you get into this mode/screen ?

There were some mods for use of VDPAU to be used in the liveTV guide ;
I implemented those changes ; however I never managed to try that
piece of code because I never got any liveTV picture while whatching
the guide.
I tried with a few theme without luck..

At least if you give me more details ; I'll be able to track what's going on.

Jean-Yves