[mythtv-users] Netflix Streaming on Myth box?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:58:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are you using Silverlight or the older player?
>
> have no idea. Probalby have the older. How do I tell?

Not totally sure technically but when you tell it to go to full screen
the Silverlight player gives you a big message that says "Press escape
to exit full screen mode" whereas the older player didn't do that.
Also, if you have a dual screen setup, set the player at full screen
on one and then click on the other. you'll lose full screen.

I'm sure you must have the older player if you can use the Shirt-B
trick. My input would be to stick with that one as long as they let
you. Eventually they will force you to switch over but it's two steps
backward to me.

- Mark