[mythtv-users] MythVideo: File to Always Play Next

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:00:50 UTC 2009

Hi -
   So I've been look at the settings in mythvideo to allow files to be
played back-to-back.  When I go into Video Manager and look at my files,
this appears to be configured correctly as Play File After This is checked &
File to Always Play Next is set.  However, this setting seems to not have
any effect.  When my video ends, I get dumped out to the video selection
screen instead of the next file being played automatically.  Anyone else out
there seeing similar behavior?  Anyone have this operating correctly?  I'm
running .21 fixes.

I've seen some references stating that the video must play for at least 10
seconds, I've tried that with no success.

Thanks
Dave