[mythtv-users] MythWeb Error When Clicking MythVideo Icon

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 21:35:35 UTC 2009

I get this error when I click on the MythVideo icon in MythWeb.

Error

Could not create a symlink to /storage/mythvideo, the local MythVideo
directory for this hostname (mythbackend). Please create a symlink to your
MythVideo directory at data/video in order to use the video portions of
MythWeb.

In /var/lib/mythtv/ I have a sym link called 'videos' and it points to
/storage/mythvideo.  I don't know where else to look.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Jim