[mythtv-users] Cannot select menu options -- UNDERSTOOD but SOLVED?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:13:10 UTC 2009

The issue was that occasionally I go into one of the menus and everything is
grayed out so I can't select anything.  What I found out today was this is
caused by the other desktop (I have the TV and a LCD control monitor) having
focus.  If I move the mouse over to the TV and click, the menus work.
So, I can do this but I am still left wondering if there isn't a way to have
a key on my remote that moves focus to the TV.

Anyway, I can live with it.  I just need to remember to move the focus back
to the TV after  using the control monitor.

Allen