[mythtv-users] Favour required: imon infra red and lirc

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 02:46:39 UTC 2009

> What I had entered was as:
> HTPC -> Antec -> Black Fusion
>
> and what it found is great.
>
> The only issue I'm experiencing with the current IR codes, is if I
> press the down arrow, it only repeats for about 5s after that it stops
> and I have to press the button again

Thanks again Jean-Yves. You have given me the other piece of the
puzzle. I will load that device type into my harmony remote and match
it to the lirc config you sent through.

I just had a look on the antec website and that remote appears to have
the joystick in the middle. Has that been replicated in the remote? I
assume that is what you are talking about with the down arrow and
5seconds.

Cheers

Phil