[mythtv-users] Playback with xine?

xavier hervy xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com
Thu Feb 12 13:14:22 UTC 2009

Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> External players for recordings/Live TV is the LAST thing I would want
> to see, personally.  I'd be happier seeing external player support go
> away in MythVideo.  I've made the case for such before but (as I am
> likely about to hear) people would fuh-reak out.
I am partly agree on that one, I use nearly exclusively the internal
player. The option to use a different player according to an extension
is not needed anymore for me.
I unfortunally have a occasionnal crash  (internal player and
mythfrontend) with some videos. I would love to have en entry in the
menu to play a video with an alternative player instead.

Xavier