[mythtv-users] My Lost series 1 DVDs (recent birthday present) wont play. Disaster!

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:07:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM, "José Tomás @ Chico" <
jose.tomas at chico.mine.nu> wrote:

>  Do a search on DVD subject for the last 3 months... You'll get the answer!

Jose,

If you know where the answer is, why don't you take 2 minutes and post a
link to it so the rest of us who are following this line don't have to sort
through the hundreds of posts that talk about DVD in the archives.

I did find a post you made on Jan 23 on the subject but there were so many
links I couldn't follow it.  Is that the one you are talking about?

Allen