[mythtv-users] messed up database - best ways to resolve????

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Feb 11 16:24:12 UTC 2009

On 11 Feb 2009 at 12:17, Mike Perkins wrote:

> > this morning, but now that I  an back about 16 hours later, all the >
> channels I deleted are back :-(  I've done the deletion of channels
> > My goal is to figure out what changes I need to make to the database
> to have this problem finally go away.

 > Sounds like you have the wrong options to mythfilldatabase.

The question of the deleted channels coming back is resolved. Forgot I had to
also mark the channels inactive on the Schedules Direct side.

As to the mythfilldatabase options, I've never changed them from the default
of Knoppmyth and secondarily, if the options were the issue, wouldn't it
affect ALL shows rather than only a small subset, eg survivorman, daily
planet etc.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting