[mythtv-users] My Lost series 1 DVDs (recent birthday present) wont play. Disaster!

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Feb 11 11:49:53 UTC 2009

Lost S1 DVDs wont play under MythTv (well weird thing is I did
have one play on one occasion). I first get a single white dot
on the screen, which turns out to be the language selection without
the background image. I press OK, get the copyright
notice, and that's it, can't move on from there.

In the logs I see:

libdvdnav: RANDOM or SHUFFLE titles are NOT handled yet.

Anyone know a work around for this? Somehow on one occasion
I managed to skip the language selection and play one of
the episodes fine, but I can't seem to do it again.

Cheers,
	Paul.