[mythtv-users] DTV stations transitioning early

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 00:54:10 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] DTV stations transitioning early
To: Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com>

This was updated today as far as I know.  Yesterday was the deadline
for stations to notify the FCC so today would be the first day a list
was meaningful.  The FCC can change things in the next few days if
they think it is the public interest.

As an update, there are already 190 stations that have switched so
with the addition of the 491, that makes 38% switched by the 18th.

Allen