[mythtv-users] pause screen

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:46:08 UTC 2009

I've never heard of one, but damn if that isn't a cool feature for a plugin
or future release.  I can just picture a configurable translucent overlay
that pops up when you hit pause.

It could show info like how much disk space is left, how much space this
recording takes up, or contextual information like information on the show
your watching.

Very cool idea.