[mythtv-users] Lots of confusion as to which card(s) to buy for vdpau

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Tue Feb 10 07:56:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 18:48 +1100, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> > And no, I will not get a discrete blu-ray player, my goal with my
> Myth
> > system is to get it all in a single box.
>
> You mean some kind of Mythical Convergence box?

hehehehe... yes.

So far, I'm happy with what I have. Music, videos, Sat SD TV,
terrestrial SD TV, automated BT 720p TV with metadata, DVD, all in the
same place, web interface for remote access and some control, and
distributed clients.

It is low maintenance and all in the house are very happy to use it.

We're happy users, so I guess it is an occasion to thank all the people
involved at any level.

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc