[mythtv-users] vdpau and nvidia 180.29 drivers

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 05:11:27 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/10 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> Is anyone running with the new 180.29 nvidia drivers available from
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=122606
> In particular, I'm interested in stability with the ubuntu pre-built
> 0.21 packages that Jean-Yves has made available?

I've made a package for the 180.29 drivers, working well so far. Can't
see much difference.

I'm just about to roll a new set of patches...

The last update made non VDPAU machines crash when starting mythtv
(same problem in trunk BTW)

Mark Kendall has just released new mods .. and I have merged those to 0.21.

shouldn't take long for me to publish those...

Jean-Yves