[mythtv-users] gui offset not sticking

Kevin Johnson dabears_rule at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 21:04:34 UTC 2009

I go into setup-appearance and change the offset of the picture, GUI Y
offset to be exact, so that my screen is centered. I am sure the I
choose Use GUI size for TV playback. Everything is great until I watch
live tv or recordings. I can see the video image jump back down and the
video will not be centered. Then everything (frontend main screen) will
be off center until I go thru the setup-appearance again. The numbers
that I put in will still be there but the screen will not be centered
until i finish going through the setup.

Any ideas?

8.04.01

nvidia