[mythtv-users] Why cant we make a STB?

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Feb 5 14:15:42 UTC 2009

That's actually a very good idea. Another vendor who should talk to is
Neuros. Joe Born (Neuros CEO) occasionally frequents this board and is
very F/OSS friendly. I believe the Neuros Link ships with a version of
MythTV pre-installed. Also they're working on getting the Neuros OSDv2
working. Either one of these devices might fit the bill.

Pat

--
http://tllts.org/ - The Linux Link Tech Show
http://pdavila.homelinux.org:8080/blog/ - My blog