[mythtv-users] Is this a bug in Mythbackend? Was: Backend crash with malloc(): memory corruption (fast)

tim dennis tdennis.sub at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 06:17:40 UTC 2009

An additional note, I have found references to this bug with some google
searches. One of the posts mentioned the it could be related to KDE 4.X.

 I can dispel that notion. I have had the Malloc Bug occur with:

KDE 4.1.4
Gnome 2.24.3
XFCE 4.4.3

as well as without any desktop environment (running mythbackend as a
service). So the bug occurs regardless of the desktop and regardless of
running mythbackend in a terminal or as a service.

t.dennis