[mythtv-users] OpenGL issues

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:55:31 UTC 2009

I just updated my fc10 system using smart update, and it updated the
kernel from 2.6.27.9-159.fc10.i686 to 2.6.27.12-170.2.5.fc10.i686.  I
believe I updated all my kmdls as well.

After a reboot and fixing some other issues, I am unable to see my
menu items.  I see a lot of this message repeating itself on the
console:
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.  Some
research has indicated that this is an openGL issue, and indeed, when
use the qt painter ( mythfrontend -O ThemePainter=qt), things work.

I would prefer to use UpenGL.  Can anyone help me figure out why it no
longer works or what I can do to get it working again?

Thanks